Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile, Career Website (Elite Bundle)
Final Deposit and Recurring Payment
Congratulations! Your are ready to drive your career forward!
Your website is ready for public view and your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile are looking sharp! You may submit payment for your final deposit and setup the recurring payment for your website by selecting your preferred payment option below.
Elite Career Bundle: Traditional Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile, Career Website
$199 + $24.99 monthly
One-Time Fee of $499 Reduced by $299 Deposit = $199 Remaining
Thank you for being a client!
You have received a traditional soft copy resume for job applications. The online resume/website is maintained by our team and we perform annual client check-ins to capture updates to your career stories or path. Please email email@example.com for any update requests or website inquiries.
The cost includes a one-time setup fee and monthly maintenance fee.
The site can be transferred to you or cancelled at any time.
The Digital Resume and Online Portfolio Includes:
Discovery and Design Session
Digital Resume and Portfolio - Up to 2 Pages
Fully Customized Site - Color, Layout, Graphics, Plugin Elements*
Unlimited Copywriter Time and Edits
Custom URL (www.yourname.com)
Site Maintenance and 24/7 Support
Mobile and Desktop Compatible Designs
Search Engine Optimized
Annual Check-Ins for Site and Career Updates!
No Contracts - Cancel At Any Time
*Some site plugins or features may incur additional fees but will be disclosed during design session.
Website Setup Includes:
Step 1: Learning & Planning - We begin the web design process by meeting with you to learn about your goals and expectations for the new website. We conduct research on your local competitors and others in your industry to ensure your new site is distinct. Our web designer begins planning the overall site layout during this phase.
Step 2: Creating Content - Our team gets to work creating written content for your website.
Step 3: Building Website - Equipped with unique content, our web designer will layout your website to be mobile responsive and user friendly. We are sure to include appropriate calls-to-action and lead forms that are essential to generating leads from your website. If needed, we can also set you up with professional email, a blog, and landing pages.
Step 4: Revising and Testing - Your new website will be tested on many different devices, screen sizes, and web browsers prior to being published. Expect us to review your website with you for any changes you need made before taking the new site live. Once your site is the way you want it, we complete fundamental on-page SEO that helps your business show up in search results for relevant keywords.
Step 5: Publishing - Your web hosting is taken care of, along with an SSL certificate, Google Analytics integration, and access to an easy to understand website analytics dashboard.
Step 6: Maintenance and Updates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or request for updates to your website.
Service Fees Summary:
$200 For Website Design and Setup - One Time Fee
$24.99 Per Month for Website Management
No Contract. Customer May Cancel At Any Time.
Website Setup Fee is Non Refundable.
*Some website plugins or features may incur additional fees but will be disclosed and new contracts/agreements issued prior to work completion.
1. Cancellation Policy. To cancel month-to-month website or social media management services, we may require the remaining contract balance. All month-to-month services require 30 days written notice to cancel. Acceptable methods of notification include emailing email@example.com. Photo files, video files, and/or domain name transfer will be provided upon request within 14 days of cancellation. RAW photo files and video footage are not available. Upon cancellation of a website, we recommend working with a web professional to migrate content and set up hosting.
2. Payment. Payment is due immediately upon invoice receipt. Clients may be requested to pay a deposit prior to work beginning. Any deposit paid will represent 50% of the total amount due for the client's complete order. Final unprotected documents will not be provided to the client until final payment is received by Sharp Career Image. After the client accepts the final order, any deposit will be deducted from the final invoice amount. Acceptable forms of payment include PayPal, a major credit or debit card, Zelle, or Venmo. An additional fee may be assessed for 'rush' order requests. Prices may vary and are subject to change depending on the scope of each individual project. Client's payment remittance serves as acceptance and agreement to the project terms.
3. Refund Policy All setup fees and payments made are nonrefundable. Monthly bills are issued the last day of each month and if not paid in full within 14 days, your account is no longer in good standing and service will be suspended. All payments and invoices are for services rendered. Website Setup Fee of $200 is Non Refundable.
4. Delivery Estimates. By placing your order, you accept and understand the delivery dates for services as an estimate. We would rather ensure quality results and that the work is performed well and not rush to make a deadline, so some delays may occur.
5. Liability. You are responsible for proofreading, finalizing, and verifying your website and social media content prior to publication.
6. Additional Service Fees. Website maintenance hours or social media maintenance services requests that exceed the service package terms will be treated as separate work agreements. The client will be issued new work requests for agreement and payment prior to work start. Some website plugins or features may incur additional fees but will be disclosed and new contracts/agreements issued prior to work completion.